Who is ES3?
ES3 offers world class engineering and bespoke metalwork fabrication solutions. Our team is a division of the Satius Group, a collective based in Porirua, Wellington. Check out our websites for more on what we do and how we work:
https://www.es3.co.nz | https://www.satiusgroup.com
What will your work involve?
As a fabricator completing in-house welding and assembly work, you’ll be an important part of our production team. From day-to-day you’ll complete a range of fabrication processes to form and finish metal parts, and provide operations support as required.
Your key responsibilities may include:
- Working in a safe manner at all times, and complying with H&S directions.
- Welding metal parts to form complete units, following drawings, specifications and/or verbal instructions. (Welding duties could include both TIG and MIG welding, and might involve a variety of equipment.)
- Assisting with setup and operation of robot welding processes as required.
- Completing general fabrication work of mild steel, stainless steel, and aluminium, including but not limited to:
- Assisting with finishing, cleaning, and sorting of fabricated metal parts.
- Assisting laser operators with setup or general operation as required.
- Making sure your quality and efficiency targets are met.
- Keeping your work areas orderly and clean.
This is a permanent full-time position for 45 hours a week, at our main site in Porirua, Wellington.
Why work with us?
As a family-owned business, we strive to be a workplace where you feel respected, elevated, and empowered. We:
- Value the input of all employees.
- Consider and care for the welfare of employees.
- Encourage initiative, enterprise, and personal responsibility.
What skills and experience do you need?
We value hard-working individuals who are open to growth and strive for daily improvement. Our ideal candidate:
- Has a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Works effectively and efficiently in a team
- Accepts responsibility and demonstrates accountability for their actions
- Shows a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Has good time management skills
- It is essential that you have a strong safety record and understanding of health & safety in a manufacturing or engineering environment.
Previous experience in metalworking, fabrication, or welding is required.
We’re keen to hear from anyone who thinks they have what it takes. If this sounds like you, please get in touch with a cover letter and updated CV.